Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to handle conflict peacefully.
There are endless reasons why couples separate.
The Australian legal system treats the symptoms but rarely looks at the causes of a relationship breakdown.
Focusing on legal issues alone does not always resolve conflict, even once matters are settled. Exploring the cause of a separation can often result in a better outcome for everyone.
We provide you support to addressing the legal issues and can also work with you to identify other issues that may disrupt an agreement or cause ongoing conflict.
We work with other professionals such as financial planners and psychologists to provide well-rounded support and advice.
- Separation Strategy Services
- Conflict Coaching
- Interest-based Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation (consultant or independent mediators engaged)
- Arbitration (independent arbitrator engaged)
- Online Separation Agreements – Forward >>
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Binding Financial Agreements (including “prenups”)
- Document preparation and review for self-represented parties in contested proceedings
- Legal advice and guidance
- Estate Planning including simple and complex wills and trusts